Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Random thoughts of the day :)

These thoughts just came to my head and I thought I would share them with you :D

I was going to Wal-mart to and I was getting out of the car and I hit my 'funny' bone when I was getting out. Why do they call it the funny bone? There is nothing the least bit funny about it? hhha, It actually hurts quite a bit,


Another thing-> I have been seeing those two seater cars and I think they are the most pointless things ever. They really are and I think they are ugly, I was at QT the other day and there were 3 grown girls in a Mercedes that was meant for TWO. Now if they would've just got a regular car than they wouldn't have to be squashed like that.

Fact : Stressed is desserts spelled backwards. <- hahaahha, So funny :)

&& why is it that people say they slept like babies even though babies wake up every two hours? hmm, ponder that,, its random,,yes i know :D

if Fed Ex and UPS were to merge would it be called Fed Up? hahah

just randomness, hha I'm done..promise :D
Goodnight-> Much Loveee =p

1 comments:

Audrinique said...

wow really erica?