Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ohh Mayaan,,

So Lets just start out with, I met this guy named Frank and he was totally chill. I met him on Myspace a couple months ago. He was like really sweet, nice and such a gentleman. Its hard to come across any man like that now days. But anyways, we have been talking for a while now and I don't know, I guess you can say we have started to become more comfortable with each other.



Well, I got on Myspace today and I had a friend request from a woman. She was asking me if like I talk to him and stuff. Of course I was like yeah, for quite a while now. She told me that he has been dating her friend for like I don't know a month or something. I was just like are you serious? So I kinda was looking around and it seems to that he is "dating" her. But, we kinda of had a thing? I guess you could call it. So I called him with my best friend on three way :) and he was totally trying to come up with some excuse. I was just like ughh, really?



The good thing is that it never really got serious, ya know. I just kinda liked him, hmm?
But, why? He didn't seem like that at all. But, that proves that you cant judge a book by its cover. Than again, to me it just proves more that all guys are the same. I try not to believe that but with every man that I meet, they just prove it more and more.



I am so tired of it.
Why? do men act like that? I guess that's why I remain single because I cant handle the bullshit. Its all retarded. Is there any guys out there that are not like the rest? please let me know. So eff you Frank and the horse you rode in on. I'm just gonna walk away from it because I am a better person. I'm out for now. Going to bedd.
Peacee :)

0 comments: