Thursday, July 23, 2009


So, how to start this blog...

I HAVE THE BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD :)

Anyways, well sometimes. hha but yeah. I have never met anybody like him and I am serious. It's just unrealistic to me at how much I trust and love him. It may sound weird to him because we never say it but I do love him. And he needs to accept it. He is the only one that I can fully trust with everything I have.

We may fight and bicker and get pissed at each other but its life and its gunna happen. Just as long as we settle it and laugh about it later. hha :)



If you guys don't know him, I feel bad for you. His personality and sense of humor is one of a kind. I just can't explain it. It's something you have to see your self. I have known him for 8 long years. from Jr high til' now. It has been great! I hope to know him for so much longer. He is just such a great guy.


It is amazing how much we are alike. and I feel so comfortable around him. We have the dumbest conversations for hours at a time. laugh about the stupidest stuff. Get mad at the the most pointless things ever. but that's what makes our friendship so awesomee. I have always been somewhat insecure but when I'm around him it doesn't affect me. its just like he doesn't care that I am who I am.

No one understands our friendship-> but it is so simple.. he isn't rude,or jerkk and doesn't talk to me mean..thats just how we are. and everybody thinks he is no good for me..but if they would just sit back and watch.. He makes me laugh, and knows how to cheer me up when no one else can. sure we act immature and retarded at times but i wouldn't have it any other way, really.


Every time we hang it I have so much funn. Regardless if we are just chillen and watching TV or out doing something. I have so much funn and laugh as if I don't have a worry in the world. We better move out together whore, do you know how much funn we would have ??


So, to all the guys that have got 'tired' of him or lost interest, just let me say your loss. he is a really good guy and deserves nothing but the best. And onee day he will find the right person and get what he deserves. but, the guys that have talked to him and left him high aand dry-> sucks for you, because you lost out. just know you wont find another like him. NEVER. To him...It will happen when it is suppose to happen, do not rush it :)


He isn't my boyfriend, but I love his hugs, his smile, his advice, his kindness, andd the times we laugh together-> I guess I feel in love with our friendship <3

1 comments:

JCal456 said...

I agree with everything you said in this post. Alexis is such an amazing guy, though I'm all the way in Ohio and don't get to hang out with him like you do I still have love for the guy. He is truly one of a kind. I agree with what you said about the LOSERS who have lost interest or whatever in him, though you put it in nicer words than I ever would have lol.

Though you left out his amazing hair, gotta love his hair lol.