Monday, July 20, 2009

Lifee is great.

I wasn't to sure what to blog about tonight, but than I realized that my other blogs have been kind of sad and whatever. I don't want to portray myself as someone who is miserable and hates life. So I decided to write my blog about this.

I have a lot of obstacles that I have been trying to overcome and it is draining me from the outside in. But, that doesn't mean that I do not enjoy life. I try to live it to the fullest and get the most out of it that I can.

I have always TRIED to be grateful for the things that I have. I look at it as , I really shouldnt be complaining because there are people that are struggling and trying to make a living out of they have. I have a house to come home to everyday, a meal to eat and clothes and shower to get clean in. There are people out there that are lucky if they get one meal a day. So I do try to be grateful for the little things that I do have. I just wish that I could give a little to everybody who is in need.

Everything now days is so messed up, all materialistic and made up. 13 year old kids asking for a laptop for Christmas or wanting the latest cell phone. Love has lost its meaning in so many ways. I just wish people would look at the things they do have and be grateful and happy but yet they look at what they WANT and are unhappy if things don't go their way. People need to take a step back and SMILE because they have a family and people around them that love them for them. So many kids out there that don't have a father or a mother, but that boy went and shot his father because he wouldn't let him get on Myspace? Do you know how many people hunger for a father or a mother, but yet people are to complaining because they didn't get the cell phone they wanted. Everything is so backwards. Screw a car give me a relationship with my father please.
And I'm not saying I'm innocent in any way at all, but I just want people to realize that what they have is enough and to be happy for the things they do have.

My motto has always been Live, Laugh && Love. I have had a hard time believing in the Love part but piece by piece its coming back together. I have a best friend who has been by my side through just about everything. The good and the bad. I have never met anybody like him before. I really do not care what people say and if they hate me for it but he is and always will be my best friend. your amazing and deserve only the best in life. Thank you for everything :) I also have to mention my cousins. When I was at my lowest they saw the best in me. I will never be able to repay them for they have done for me. I love you Charlesetta more than you will ever know :):)

Okay, well. I just want people to enjoy life. Let you know that there may be negative times in your life but the positive will overcome. Believe in yourself and never give up. Be grateful for what you have. Let your family know how much you love them because another day is not always guaranteed. I love my life and enjoy everybody that is in and will be in my life :):):)


Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride :D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! I know I'm the best. Haha. Just kidding. =) I like this post, but I really want a new phone but my mom is being a jerk... Haha. Totally kidding. Haha. But yeah. I totally agree with what you said hoe!!

Oh and if anyone doesn't know, I'm the best friend. So if you're asking yourself why I call her hoe and whatever, well because she is. Here's the number: 286268235. Haha. Losers. No its because she's abusive. Someone please help me. Haha. I'M A KIDDER!!! Because she's my bestie and that's how we do it. So what? Haha =)