Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Camera Fraud =/





Are you for or against the speed cameras?


Me, I am 100% for the cameras. It think in many ways It has saved lives. Now, I know it doesn't prevent all accidents but I think it has helped. My cousins and I were having a debate about this yesterday and they are against the cameras. Now to me, most of the people that have a problem with these cameras are speeders. I just think it is a very unsafe habit. While you think that you know what your doing and you drive fine going fast, it may not be your fault for the accident but you might be able to prevent it if your going the speed limit. So many people lose their life in car accidents EVERYDAY.

Just like the quote says " If your speeding, your already late." There is a reason for the speed limit. The cameras do not stop you from speeding but they are a deterrent for speeding. I wish people would understand that it takes 2 seconds for something to change, for a car to have to step on their brakes at the last minute or for a kid to run in the street. Just think =/

I think it was a good investment :)

but if people would stop acting like they are invincible than we wouldnt need them.
your never gaurunteed another day, so when you get behind the wheel of car just think of what could happen when your speeding or driving insanely. :)

I would love to know your views on this subject, thank you!

3 comments:

JCal456 said...

I am against them, only because the ones we have were I live don't really work right. Though the ones we have here are more like red-light cameras. But they also get you if you are speeding through a yellow light to make it through before it turns red. But I know a lot of people who have to go through a long long process because the lights have flashed them when they were driving perfectly fine. I also know people who have been stuck with a ticket even though they were driving perfectly fine but couldn't prove it.
Also I know people who have gotten tickets for running redlights during funerals. Like when all the cars line up to go to the cemetery.
You're right they're good way to prevent some people from speeding, but if speeders around the world are like the ones here in ohio they know where the cameras are and where the cameras aren't. They just don't speed as often in the areas where they're likely to get caught.

Mahmood Syed Faheem said...

It is sort a deterrent. We behave well when we feel that we are being watched. Though this is hypocrisy, it has some how seeped into our characters. Your blog is very nice. The images are very beautiful. God is Great. Best wishes.

http://www.thedynamicnature.com

Critty Critty Bang Bang said...

I'm diggin' the blog lady.
I think "idiot" camera's would be much more appropriate. Especially in suburban neighborhoods. But hey, you've been to my blog. I'm sure you already know that about me. *=-P