Saturday, August 1, 2009

Self-Esteem :D





I know most people that read this blog are going to look at that picture in disgust and might even stop reading it, but I don't care. I look at that as courageous and strong. To me it shows me that they love them selves for who they are and not for what people "think" they should be :)

I think that the way society is today that people are afraid to be who they want to be. Not just plus size people , but Anorexic, emo(I guess you would say), homosexuals, ethnicity , handicapped etc. It shouldn't hurt to be who you are. People do not get to live their life to the fullest because of the way they think society would portray them. It's not fair. Why shouldn't people be treated equal? What makes one label better than the other? If people were not so worried about "labeling" everybody and would just live there life, they would learn that it's okay to be different and unique.

To me there is nothing wrong with this picture ->
They are just expressing their love just like a 'straight' couple would. There is nothing wrong with gay and lesbian couples, Love is Love regardless of gender. Also I think that this is such a personal matter that it shouldn't be such a big deal. It shouldn't be blown up and brought into public like it is. Who cares? Let people be happy, Damn. they are NOT hurting anybody? Are they now? I actually hate like labeling gays and lesbians like 'they' and 'them' because everybody is equal. No one person is better than the next. Actually, when I see a gay or lesbian couple walking down the street holding hands and expressing their feelings for each other, I smile big. It just makes me happy to know that they don't give a Fuck (excuse the language) what people say. I know I keep rambling on , but I can't help it :D One more thing on this topic....I was watching Bruno(not that good of a movie) && at the end my cousin and I stood up and were hollering Gay Pride && Pro Gay or whatever && my brother got embarrassed and told us to shut up and I just feel so sorry for him because he is living his life the way society has made everybody else. I try to live by this..I would rather die standing up for what I believe in rather than living in the shadows. LOVE IS LOVE <3 I SUPPORT =)

I just really wish people were not afraid to be them selves, my self included. Being a 'plus-size' girl, I do sometimes look down upon myself ,but little by little I am learning to love my self for who I am. I have accepted the fact that I am not and never will be the size 3 woman on a magazine cover or the girl all the dogs..I mean men chase after but I am fine with that. Society and Hollywood have made plus size look like such a negative thing. Face it girls, those models that we see that are like a size double zero-> THAT IS NOT REALISTIC! It's not bad to be voluptuous or curvy, you have to learn to love your self as you are. We are sexy just like this ->



Be proud to be different..I tend to live my life by quotes :) " The world would be a boring place, if we all looked the same." So embrace your small butt,big hips, flat chest, big nose, crooked smile && perfect ears-> That's what makes you so unique and what makes you--> YOU!

Regardless our race, size, sexuality, and so on and so forth just learn to be our self and be happy with who we are. We just have to learn to be ourselves and not care what people have to say about us. There will ALWAYS be people out there who think they are better than everyone else but just remember to hold your head high and just know that everybody is equal. I know society will always be messed up and there will always be racist, homophobic and just haters period but a slight piece of me just knows that one day there will be a change.

Special section just for my cousin who shall remain nameless :) You are gorgeous from the inside out. you may be :)CURVY(: but your personality shines so bright anyways. Don't let anyone I mean ANYONE let you think your not a FABULOUS person because honeyyy let me tell you :D So you don't have a man , that doesn't make you any less gorgeous or unattractive. You are amazing and deserve only best <3 I lovee you && hope you already knew this.

Gah, I been rambling huh? haha Okay I think I am done for tonight. Every person is beautiful, EVERYBODY. So your handicapped or Mentally disabled, you are gorgeous for who you are. Learn to love yourself =) Stupid Society and its made up materialistic self. Imma end with a quote :p of courseeee,,haha “Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.”

Finally I will end this post :) I bet your happy,, Goodnight and I hope we start loving ourselves for who we are..oh yeah :) Love it-------->



You should really take a look at this website & support the campaign, its amazing ->
http://www.noh8campaign.com and the pictures are pretty awesomeee =)

Goodnight && Thank you for reading :) I appreciate it :D

0 comments: