Saturday, August 15, 2009

Debating..

Okayy, So I have realized that I enjoy debating. Now, I'm not all like expert at it at all , but I do enjoy it. I will keep debating rather or not I am wrong or right. I do have to admit that I hate hate hate being wrong. hha, Don't know why but I do.
A few things that I have debated about for like hours at a time:
Speeding Cameras - && I am for them,
Young marriage - Very much against it.
Obama- for him, Lost that one =[
Vegetarian(ism) - Hard Subject.
Etc.

But anyways, To the subject at hand->
I was in the car tonight and my bother made a very rude comment
about Micheal Jackson && it set me off. People don't even understand when they insult him around me it upsets me. I would just think that they would have more respect for someone who passed. Not even just because he is a legend but he is a human being. He deserves to REST IN PEACE. Regardless of what people think of him he shouldn't be disrespected like this. Within a couple days of his passing I received numerous forwards insulting him and belittling him. I just don't understand people. I really don't. I could imagine the pain his whole family is going through and have to listen to all the insults and stuff. RIDICULOUS >=/


He is THEE Legend of Pop. Nobody will ever take his place. Now as far as the accusations against him for child molestation, I believe that it is false. My opinion is because he did not receive the childhood that almost every kid dreams of, he created the Neverland Ranch. I believe he created it for kids to get to enjoy their childhood to the fullest. Also, He use to be loaded with money until the last few years , but It was a perfect set up. Money&kids, it just seems to me like a simple way to get money. And there are quite a few people out there that are morbid enough to do something like that. I'm just sick of people trying to tell me how to think and it should be this way and that way. That is one thing I do not do is force what I think on other people. I just believe that he didn't do that.

Also, I do have to say that my brother was making a huge deal about people starting to listen to his music more now that he is gone. To me that is just normal. As stated on the news, he is back to #1 on most playlist and etc. Sure, their are people that have listened to his music rarely but it's just out of respect. I didn't listen to his music everyday , all day but I did enjoy it and thought it was amazing and now that he is gone I do listen to his music more and I do have some ringtones. It's just normal, right? && Another thing about Michael Jackson is that regardless of the different age groups there are so many people that admired him. From 5 to 105, so many enjoyed it.

So to you Michael, I hope you
REST IN PEACE.
&& there are many people that respect you and that is what you deserve.
You will forever live on in my heart and many others.

P.S. While I'm on this subject, I have to give respect to my grandfather.
R.I.P Grandpa Ed
I Love you so much,, I know you are going to make everything better :)



0 comments: