Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Eminem VS. Mariah Carey XD

So I don't know if you guys have been keeping up with the whole Eminem and Mariah thing but I think it is freakin' hilarious :)

Mariah Carey made a song named Obsessed and I think it is a stupid song. I am not really fond of Mariah Carey except for her song named Hero but that's besides the point. When Obsessed first hit the radio, I thought it was a annoying song && I didn't even know she was speaking about Eminem. The song is stupid and the lyrics are weak, I guess you could say.

"You're delusional, you're delusional,
Boy you're losing your mind.
It's confusing yo, you're confused you know,
Why you wasting your time?
Got you all fired up, with your Napoleon complex,
Seein' right through you like you're bathin' in Windex."

( Here is the link to watch the Obsessed music video if you haven't heard it )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hpiwPXkbVc



Really? Like you're bathin' in Windex? hha Wow because she isn't 40 years old right? I just think she should have put it together alot better if she was gunna be 'dissin' on somebody, especially Eminem =/ So than, Eminem came back with his song called The Warning. Let me just say wow :) He roasted her, didn't even give her a damn chance. Why she even put a song like this out, she dated him, you think she would know he has a don't give damn attitude. To me, he is not that type to put you on blast unless you ask for it and hell she sent him the invitation. haha =)

Apparently, Se has a lot of hidden secrets that she has kept from Nick Cannon. I bet with this song by Eminem, Nick is asking alot of questions. Well, She asked for it , but I dont think this is the end. Way to go Eminem! Stand your ground. It's a shame it happened this way but it did and I think Mariah better stop while she is still a little bit ahead. He just put it so blunt ,he wasn't trying to beat around the bush like she did. You should listen to it. I am a big fan of Eminem , in fact, 8 mile is my top 10 list. haha I just think she asked for it and he threw it back at her hard, he is gaving her a warning, hence the title The Warning. She better just stop now.

Well here is The Warning, if you were curious. You might want to look up the lyrics and read them while it plays.



I would love to have your input on what you think about this whole situation.
Thank you for reading :D
Enjoy!

0 comments: