Sunday, August 23, 2009

August 24, 2009 :DD

Mmkay :) I am so excited to start college.

I went and got my books last week, that set me back 408 dollars. That is a lot of damn money to spend on a backpack and 5 books.
Well, than I went to orientation on Tuesday and it kind of made me nervous but I am still stoked for tomorrow. They tried to bribe us with candy to answer questions. I was like hmm, We are not 5 anymore but it was funn. We sat there for like 2 hours listening to several teachers repeat themselves. We went on a tour to find our classes, found out I have to like hike to my classes(exaggerating). Just so you understand, I went to charter school mostly all educated years, and the population was like 2 including me. haha But for real, My campuses were really small. Didn't even have to go outside to get to the next class.Oh! and my graduated class held 7 students. Yes, SEVEN. hah So this is going to be a big change for me. It's going to be pretty awesome though.

I am a full time student as I mentioned before. I decided to take a lifetime fitness class which started the 22nd. To pass the class you have to have done 40 hours of work out time by the end of the semester. Thinking we were smart, my cousin and I decided to work out 2 hours yesterday. Lets just say 'Exhausting'. We are gunna cut it down to an 1 until we get into the hang of it. It's gunna be a good class, and good for our health.

Monday, Wednesday && Fridays-
I start my math class at 8 am sharp :) So early for math, right? hah
That class gets over at 8:50 than I have to rush to my Psychology class which starts at 9 am.
Seriously, it's pretty far but I timed it and rushing it took me five minutes to get there.
That is the class I am most excited for.

Tuesdays && Thursdays-
Math at 8 am :DD
than English from 9:00 til' 10:15, ugh.
Than I have to rush my cousin to a whole different campus and be back for my Sign Language class at 11 am,, Think I can do it?
Sign is from 11 am til' 12:50 pm. I hope I enjoy it because that is my longest class,
So I pretty much have a full schedule andd I want to pick up a part time job.

I have always enjoyed school, but high school and college are two way different things, I hear.
That's cool because I am so tired of the high school drama, oh boy! hah
Hopefully, I do well and keep my grades up.
Oh! one more thing! I am going to join a couple clubs I hope and one is going to be the
Gay Straight Alliance Club :):):)

Okay, I am done babbling :DD
I'll be back tomorrow after my first day of college:)
hahah, wish me luckk!!!

0 comments: