Monday, August 17, 2009

I am so pissed..

Okay, So I know everyone is sick and tired of my blogs that just seem to be about the same thing. Depressingly, that's all my life is right now is a repeat of the same thing.



Lets set the story up, ( as if it was interesting, right? hha) My brother is a complete asshole. If any of you need confirmation than hit up my good buddy,Alexis. Anyways, He is 16 damn years old && is the most ungrateful , ill-mannered boy I have ever had to associate myself with.



This boy smokes, yes I said smokes, but can't afford the habit. My mother buys them. That is a whole different topic though. He doesn't do shit. NOTHING. Unless there is something in it for him. I am like rambling but there is just so much I want to say.



A few years ago, While our friends were visiting our dog got out the front door and got hit several times. Sadly, She passed away. From that experience we have always been over protective of our dogs and the doors around our house being left open. Well, Soon after we had gone out for the night and our other dog, Angel, and our cousins dog , AC, got through the side gate and the same thing happened. They were hit and soon died at the dogggie hospital. :( As you could imagine we became so much more protective. And luckly haven't had anything tragic happen like that since.



Now that I set that up, I just think that people should have common courtesy to like hold the door open, if see someone struggling help them etc. especially gentlemen. Yeah right, my brother as absolutely no manners not even for his own mother. He says "I'll do it for my girlfriend , but you guys are family so I'm not gunna do it." I agree he needs to do it for his girlfriend but we ARE family and we will always be there. Girlfriends come and go, family doesn't.



Tonight my mother and I were working on the backyard, of course he was in his room. I came inside and asked him to carry the barrel from the backyard to the front curb. He ignored me. I had to sit down because I had a brain-splitting headache so he let my mother move that heavy barrel full of scraps and tree branches. He never got up to help her so I got up and went to help her.While trying to get through the back door to help her all 3 dogs out the door. Hmm, open gate + 3 dogs= Same incident, different day. I was like screaming for him and so worried that they were gunna get out. He didn't even come. Stupid ass. I had to get all the dogs back in before they got out.



Point of the effing story is that if his sorry ass would have just got up and helped our mother do it in the first place this wouldn't even have happened. I was so pissed, it made my headache worse. I just don't understand? He is this grown and has no respect for his mother. If he would've said anything stupid, oh it would have been on. I wanted him to say something so I could have hit him in his face. Not even lying. :)

I'm sorry if it sounds like I have the writing skills of a 3rd grader but at this point I don't even care. Just had to get it out,,


Mann, I feel so much better now.
I'm gunna go to bed!
Goodnight.

2 comments:

Audrinique said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LadySmart said...

dear blogger I was shocked at your blog about your brother. But in this life you reap what you sew, and sometimes we don't get a chance to bask in the glory of watching somone suffer, but sure as the sun rises in east and sets in the west he will get what is coming to him. He sounds lazy and ill motivated, I probably would slapped him when i woke up that morning because, I just knew he do something stupid and disrespectful. So my advice to you is slap him constantly on a daily basis, in the am and pm that way you are ahead of the game.Oh and doing this will cut back on the migraines, it a stress reliever try it!!!!!!